Welcome to CSC Race St!
Our next event: Holiday Parents Night Out!
Saturday, December 14th
5pm - 9pm
Sign Up at the Front Desk!
At CSC Race St. our tight knit, knowledgeable coaching staff enjoys teaching children of all levels the activity (and sport) of gymnastics. We are committed to applying our ongoing and cutting-edge gymnastics & child development education for the benefit of ALL our participants.
We teach classes for all ages and skill levels, ranging from preschool to rec to competitive team. We also feature an excellent boys program, including nationally ranked athletes.
Click here for our current gymnastics class schedule
Click here for our class offerings & tuition sheet
Preschool Gymnastics ('CKSC') membership info
Gymnastics is a healthly, fun, and developmentally beneficial activity for your preschool-age child. The coordination, balance, strength, flexibility, and confidence we help students build will last a lifetime. Our co-ed classes are engaging and age appropriate, with skill development leading into our recreational class levels or team programs.
- ParentTots 18 mos-3 yrs | 45 mins | 12:1 | Your little one will love this active, engaging class. Instructors assist parents with "coaching" and enjoying time together.
Member Tuition: 1x week $67/mo 2x week $93/mo
- TinyTots 3-4 yrs | 45 mins | 6:1 | Boys & girls work in small groups with a friendly instructor to develop motor skills & fundamental gymnastics movements, using specialized equipment, props, themes, and fun activities. Member Tuition: 1x week $86/mo 2x week $126/mo
- TumbleTots 4-5 yrs | 45 mins | 7:1 | This co-ed level introduces additional age-appropriate gymnastics movements, using specialized equipment, props, themes, and fun activities. Member Tuition: 1x week $86/mo 2x week $126/mo
- Pre-Rec 5-6 yrs | 55 mins | 8:1 | Boys and girls begin to develop skills on the big kids' equipment, transitioning to our Olympic events and into Recreational Level 1 or our invite-only Team Development classes. Member Tuition: 1x week $20/mo 2x week $154/mo
Recreational Gymnastics membership info
Our classes are truly unique! Boys & girls enjoy the activity of gymnastics through skill development focused across all the Olympic events - PLUS learning how to perform level appropriate routines, just like a competitive gymnast. Upon completing each level, students enjoy a Gold Medal Day graduation. We recommend attending class 2x per week to master your skills quicker. Class are 55, 85, or 115 minutes in length.
- Rec FUNdamentals Ages 6-12 | 8:1 ratio | A gender specific class introducing fundamental skills on the Olympic events, plus trampoline, strength, and flexibility. Member Tuition: 1x week $92/mo 2x week $154/mo
- Intermediate I & II Ages 6-12 | 9:1 ratio | A gender specific class continuing skills development on the Olympic events, plus trampoline, strength, and flexibility. Member Tuition: 55 minute class 1x week $92/mo 2x week $154/mo 85 minute class 1x week $126/mo 2x week $199/mo
- Advanced Rec Ages 6-16 | 10:1 ratio | An 85 or 110 minute gender specific class working compulsory level skills on the Olympic events, plus trampoline, strength, and flexibility. Two days highly recommended. Member Tuition: 85 minute class 1x week $126/mo 2x week $199/mo 115 minute class 1x week $154/mo 2x week $240/mo
Specialty Rec Classes membership info
Ask us about these classes, which we recommend you take in conjunction with a regular recreational class.
- Learn To Flip Co-ed ages 8-16. A tumbling & trampoline class. A great class for cheerleaders, acrobats, "street gymnasts", and future stunt-persons. Member Tuition: 1x week $92/mo 2x week $154/mo
- Rec League An add-on, co-ed recreational team. Practice your performance skills & participate in "meets" vs. other CSC locations. We must have at least 6 students to run this class. Ask us about getting started! Member Tuition: ADD ON 1x week
- Trampoline Learn all the basic skills & safety, along with developing the control and air sense towards flips. Member Tuition: 1x week $92/mo 2x week $154/mo
- Field Trips Book a group class with us. We love introducing the activity of gymnastics to preschools, daycares, moms' groups, schools and other fitness-minded groups. Contact us for pricing
Team Development & Competitive Gymnastics
We teach girls & boys USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic programs from Level 4-10, and Xcel girls teams. By invite only, or contact us to arrange a tryout.
Gymnastics Summer Camps (ages 3-16)
Week-long day camps 9am-12noon or 9am-2pm. Click here for info & online registration!
Birthday Parties & Other Reasons to Celebrate
Celebrate your special day with us! Click here for info or contact us to book your party.
- Preschool Open Explore 18 mos-5 yrs | 11-12noon | Wednesday - Friday
Come let your child explore the gym environment and socialize with others. Friendly staff members supervise activities but do not provide instruction.
Cost: $5/open to the public FREE for currently enrolled students
- Drop-In Gym Ages 6-23| 4:30-6:00pm | Saturdays once per month. CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR DROP-IN GYMS SCHEDULE. CURRENTLY ENROLLED ("active") gymnastics members are encouraged to come in and work on reviewing & refining skills they are learning in their present rec or team level. CSC coaches supervise with a focus on safety, and provide tips and assistance to participants. NOTE: A signed Drop-in Gym Waiver is required to participate.
Cost: FREE for currently enrolled students
Our Staff / Contacts
Race St. Leadeship email a leader
- Site Manager: Courtney Matsui
- Office Coordinator: Shelley Nakashima
- Preschool Gymnastics Coordinator: Jillian Silverman
- Recreational Gymnastics Coordinator: Robin Calloway
- Girls Team Head Coach: Jillian Silverman
- Boys Team Head Coach: Scott Burns
- Birthday Parties: Courtney Matsui
Questions about registration or billing?
Call 408.280.5437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay your tuition online through our payment portal!
Questions about your child's progress?
Please talk to your child's coach or instructor directly. If you have additional questions about our move-up process or levels, please contact the appropriate program coordinator.
Love to teach? Would you like to join us in serving the community?
See our jobs/careers page, or email email@example.com