Growing Healthy Kids...From the Ground, Up!
2013 Summer Camps Registration is OPEN!
California Kids Sports Center at Malone offers fun & functional gymnastics & dance programs, focused around teaching developmentally appropriate skills to preschool & school age children. We are dedicated to providing physical development, self esteem, and FUN through the excellent instruction of motor skills, beginning, & intermediate level gymnastics.
Click here for our class offerings & tuition sheet
Preschool Gymnastics membership info
Gymnastics is a healthly, fun, and developmentally beneficial activity for your preschool-age child. The coordination, balance, strength, flexibility, and confidence we help students build will last a lifetime. Our co-ed classes are engaging and age appropriate, with skill development leading into our recreational class levels or team programs.
- ParentTots 18 mos-3 yrs | 45 mins | 12:1 | Your little one will love this active, engaging class. Instructors assist parents with "coaching" and enjoying time together. Member Tuition: 1x week $65/mo 2x week $90/mo
- TinyTots 3-4 yrs | 45 mins | 6:1 | Boys & girls work in small groups with a friendly instructor to develop motor skills & fundamental gymnastics movements, using specialized equipment, props, themes, and fun activities. Member Tuition: 1x week $84/mo 2x week $122/mo
- TumbleTots 4-5 yrs | 45 mins | 7:1 | This co-ed level introduces additional age-appropriate gymnastics movements, using specialized equipment, props, themes, and fun activities. Member Tuition: 1x week $84/mo 2x week $122/mo
- Pre-Rec 5-6 yrs | 55 mins | 8:1 | Boys and girls begin to develop skills on the big kids' equipment, transitioning to our Olympic events and into Recreational Level 1 or our invite-only Team Development classes. Member Tuition: 1x week $90/mo 2x week $150/mo
Recreational Gymnastics membership info
Our classes are truly unique! Boys & girls enjoy the activity of gymnastics through skill development focused across all the Olympic events - PLUS learning how to perform level appropriate routines, just like a competitive gymnast. Upon completing each level, students enjoy a Gold Medal Day graduation. We recommend attending class 2x per week to master your skills quicker. Class are 55 or 85 minutes in length.
- Rec FUNdamentals Ages 6-12 | 8:1 ratio | A gender specific class introducing fundamental skills on the Olympic events, plus trampoline, strength, and flexibility. Member Tuition: 1x week $178/session 2x week $296/session
- Intermediate I & II Ages 6-12 | 9:1 ratio | A gender specific class continuing skills development on the Olympic events, plus trampoline, strength, and flexibility. Member Tuition: 55 minute class 1x week $90/mo 2x week $150/mo 85 minute class 1x week $122/mo 2x week $195/mo
Specialty Rec Classes membership info
Ask us about these classes, which we recommend you take in conjunction with a regular recreational class.
- Learn To Flip Co-ed ages 6+. A tumbling & trampoline class. A great class for cheerleaders, acrobats, "street gymnasts", and future stunt-persons. Member Tuition: 1x week $90/mo 2x week $150/mo
- Rec League An add-on, co-ed recreational team. Practice your performance skills & participate in "meets" vs. other CSC locations. We must have at least 6 students to run this class. Ask us about getting started! Member Tuition: ADD ON 1x 55 class/mo
- Field Trips Book a group class with us. We love introducing the activity of gymnastics to preschools, daycares, moms' groups, schools and other fitness-minded groups. Contact us for pricing
Team Development Gymnastics
We prepare girls & boys for our USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic programs and Xcel girls teams. By invite only, or contact us to arrange a tryout.
Gymnastics Summer Camps (ages 3-16)
Week-long day camps 9am-12noon or 9am-2pm. Click here for info & online registration!
Birthday Parties & Other Reasons to Celebrate
Celebrate your special day with us! Click here for info or contact us to book your party.
Click here for a pdf of our current dance class schedule
About CSC Dance Program Overview Dance Calendar
California Sports Center offers a fun and progressive dance program for preschool, beginner, and intermediate to advanced level dancers. Our instructors are devoted to building a love of dance and movement. Classes are structured but not strict! Our curriculum develops skills and confidence towards performing on stage – and in life.
Beyond dance skills, all classes develop choreographed routines for a informal December Holiday Showcase, and then again for our annual June Recital. Recital and costume information will be available in the spring. We’ll let you know about additional opportunities for your dancer to perform throughout the year.
Preschool Dance Classes
Dance Policies & Etiquette
- Dance With Me 18 mos-3 yrs | 30 mins | 8:1 | This is a delightful parent participation class with introductions to tap, ballet, and creative movement with music. Graduates will be ready for Dancing Toddlers. Member Tuition: 1x week $46/mo 2x week $90/mo
- Dancing Toddlers 2-3 yrs | 30 mins | 8:1 |
- Dancing Tots 3-4 yrs | 30 mins | 8:1 |
- Ballet Tots 3-4 yrs | 30 mins | 8:1 |
- Dancing Kids 4-5 yrs | 30 mins | 8:1 | All these classes are focused around movement education and also include basic techniques of tap and ballet. Skills are introduced progressively, encouraging creativity and the development of motor and social skills. Member Tuition: 1x week $46/mo 2x week $90/mo
- Mini Hip Hop 3-4 yrs | 30 mins | 8:1 | Creative movement & rhythm for preschoolers with positive, age appropriate hip-hop styles and steps. Member Tuition: 1x week $46/mo 2x week $90/mo
- Hip Hop Kids 4-5 yrs | 30 mins | 8:1 | Current hip-hop styles and steps are introduced in an upbeat environment, using fun and age appropriate music. Member Tuition: 1x week $46/mo 2x week $90/mo
- Break Dancing 3-6 yrs | 55 mins | 8:1 | An introduction to this acrobatic hip-hop style. Participants are called b-boys or b-girls. Member Tuition: 1x week $90/mo 2x week $150/mo
Recreational Dance Classes
Dance Policies & Etiquette
- NO OPEN EXPLORE FOR SUMMER: JUNE 10 - AUGUST 16, 2013
- Preschool Open Explore 18 mos-6 yrs | 11am - 12noon | Tuesday-Friday Come let your child explore the gym environment and socialize with others. Friendly staff members supervise activities but do not provide instruction. Cost: $5/open to the public FREE for currently enrolled students
- Drop-In Gym 5+ yrs | 6:30-8:00pm | Friday once per month Boys & girls are encouraged to come in and work on mastering skills they are learning in their current rec or team level. CSC coaches supervise with a focus on safety, and provide tips and assistance to participants. Cost: $10/open to the public FREE for currently enrolled students
|Malone Drop-in Gyms
||Skill Clinic during Drop-in Gym
|Saturday, June 28th 6:30-8:00pm
|Saturday, July 26th 6:30-8:00pm
|Saturday, Aug 30th 6:30-8:00pm
|Saturday, Sept 27th 6:30-8:00pm
A signed waiver is required for all participants. Drop-in Gym Waiver (pdf)
Our Staff / Contact
Malone Leadership email a leader
- Site Manager: Melissa Leza
- Office Coordinator: Anne Peterson
- Dance Coordinator: Amanda Ruiz
- Preschool Gymnastics Coordinator: Casandra Bargas
- Recreational Gymnastics Coordinator: Melissa Leza
- Birthday Parties: Desiree Major
Questions about registration or billing?
Call 408.269.5437 or email@example.com
Pay your tuition at the front desk prior to the start of your next session to reserve your spot in class.
Questions about your child's progress?
Please talk to your child's coach or instructor directly. If you have additional questions about our move-up process or levels, please contact the appropriate program coordinator or head coach.
Love teaching? Would you like to join us in serving the community?
See our jobs/careers page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org