Welcome to CSC Gymnastics!
Through the activity of gymnastics, we develop life-long skills while having FUN! Every California Sports Center gymnastics location provides age & level appropriate instruction in safe and progressive environments. Our coaches teach motor development to tots, fundamental skills to school-age boys & girls on the Olympic events, and advanced training up through high-level competitive teams. Recreational classes run year ’round based around 8-week sessions, and include themes, focus skills, and move-up recognition.
Our co-ed preschool class offerings include:
- ParentTots (age 18 mos – 3 years)
- TinyTots (age 3-4 years)
- TumbleTots (age 4-5 years)
Our recreational class offerings include:
- PreRec – Introduction to Olympic Events (age 5-6 years)
- Girls FUNdamentals (age 6+)
- Boys FUNdamentals (age 6+)
- Girls/Boys Intermediate I (age 6+)
- Girls/Boys Intermediate II (age 6+)
- Girls/Boys Advanced (age 6+)
- Trampoline & Tumbling (age 6+)
Interested in advanced gymnastics training? All CSC locations are Member Clubs of USA Gymnastics, and 5 of our locations feature boys and/or girls Competitive Gymnastics Teams.
- Team Development: SuperKids & HotShots (ages 5-7)
- Xcel Girls Teams (Silver-Platinum)
- Junior Olympic Girls Teams (Levels 4-10)
- Junior Olympics Boys Teams (Levels 4-10)
NOTE: Class ratios & pricing listed on the website apply to classes offered at our privately operated CSC facilities. We also teach gymnastics for the Santa Clara & Sunnyvale City Programs. Registration is through the city parks and recreation department.