Select a dance location. If you are not certain what CSC dance location you want, click here to fill out our form and we’ll contact you to determine the best location and class.
California Sports Center offers DANCE at the following locations:
A map of the locations offering dance is shown below. Click on the red markers to see our contact info.
CSC Dance is a performance-based program.
We host two performances during the year.
We also participate in numerous community events.
Click the links below for details!
At our Holiday Showcase, parents get an opportunity to enjoy a show and see the progress of their child. Costumes are simple and admission to this recital is free (there is a small charge per participant to cover our expenses for staffing and facility rental). Students get an opportunity to perform in front of an audience in a small venue.
Next Winter Dance Showcase: December 16, 2017 Times TBA
Once again this year we are accepting donations at our shows to benefit…
The dances performed in each show are posted below.
See your dance instructor for details.
Our big event is a Summer Recital. This is a formal performance on a large stage with elaborate costumes. Your child is not required to perform in recitals, but be aware that as we approach recital dates a majority of our class time is spent on recital routines.
Next Summer Recital: Saturday, July 1, 2017
Rehearsals: FRIDAY, JUNE 30 @ California Theatre
- Malone classes between 10:00am – 1:00pm Malone Dress Rehearsal Final (PDF)
- Race St. classes between 12:30 – 2:00pm Race Dress Rehearsal Final (PDF)
- Great Oaks classes between 2:30-4:30pm Great Oaks Dress Rehearsal Final (PDF)
- Cambrianna classes between 4:00 – 7:00pm Cambrianna Dress Rehearsal Final (PDF)
Shows: SATURDAY, JULY 1 @ California Theatre
We’re working with a company called TutuTix to make it easier for you to purchase your reserved seating recital tickets. The days of coming down to the studio, waiting in line, and spending your valuable time purchasing tickets are GONE! Now, you’ll be able to do it from the convenience of your own living room, office, or wherever you are.
Watch this video to learn more about buying tickets through TutuTix: https://vimeo.com/60568395
You can purchase tickets by any of the following ways:
• Go to our special TutuTix page on your computer, tablet, or smart phone at www.tututix.com/calsportscenter
• Go to our Facebook Fan Page and click the “Buy Tickets” tab at the top
• Call 855-222-2TIX (2849)
Tickets are regularly priced $18 each (purchased in advance). $20 at the door (if we have tickets left). Everyone needs their own seat except children ages 2 & under sitting on a lap.
Please note that you will need a credit or debit card to buy tickets, and that tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. So, buy early to get a better price and seats! Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
TutuTix charges a low, fair fee for their service. You’ll see their $1 per ticket fee, plus 5% processing charge added to your order at checkout.
You’ll have two options for how you want your ticket delivered. You can have it emailed to you (emailed tickets have to be printed) or you can choose to have TutuTix mail you foil-embossed keepsake tickets for an additional fee – with your dancer’s name printed directly on the ticket! (allow a week to receive these tickets) Please note that tickets cannot be scanned, you must print your ticket, showing your email will not be accepted. Any tickets that are not sold will be available for purchase at the California Theatre at dress rehearsal and on the show day for $20.00. Unfortunately, you will not be able to choose your desired seats at that point.
OFFICIAL PHOTOS will be taken Saturday, June 24th, 2017 @ CSC Cambianna. Times are assigned per class. Please have your order forms completed with payment, ready to turn in.
- All performers will take a group photo – individual and buddy pictures are optional.
- PRE-PAY ONLINE and skip the line on photo day. Of course, if you are not comfortable ordering online our friendly staff will be happy to assist you on picture day. Just don’t forget to bring your smile!
- *If you are ordering for more than one, just type in the group name when you select each product. To order online, Simply click the link below, and enter code: cscd17
Once completed, simply send the receipt with your child on picture day. There is no need to fill out an envelope with this method.
- Students are to be dropped off in full costume with hair and makeup done.
- Preschool dance classes will perform just one of the disciplines they learn in class (tap, ballet, or hip hop).
- Students with costume changes must have their items labeled, organized, and kept in protective bags. Please make sure that if your child is in more than one routine that they arrive in their first costume with appropriate dance shoes on.
- Make sure additional costumes are brought backstage with your dancer. A CSC staff member will help your child get ready for their next number.
Drop off Info:
- Dancers are expected to be dropped off 30 min. prior to the start of the show at the Market Street single door Stage Entrance. Parents are not allowed backstage unless they are a volunteer.
- After dropping off your performer, you’ll walk around the block and line up to enter at the front of the theater on the First Street (opposite) side of the building.
- Extra items (i.e. street shoes, jackets, bags, etc.) are not allowed back stage.
- Before and during the recital, CSC staff members will provide supervision and activities for the dancers backstage to keep them safe and entertained while you enjoy the show.
Pick up Info:
- To respect all performers & dance families, we are asking that you stay throughout the entire show.
- The pick-up location is in the lobby near the Market Street entrance.
- Performers who are in 2-3 year old and 3-4 year old classes will be released to ONE parent in the Market St. lobby after they perform on stage. Once released, performers may sit with their parents to enjoy the rest of the show.
- Performers who are in 4-5 year old, 5-6 year old, and 6+ classes will be escorted to the balcony after they perform to watch the rest of the show, where they will be supervised by CSC staff members or parent volunteers. Performers will not be released from the balcony until the end of the show.
- After the show, students will be released by dance and age (youngest to oldest) in the lobby near the Market St. entrance.
- Please send only ONE parent to the lobby, where they will SIGN OUT their dancer.
California Theatre Rules:
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the California Theatre. If you bring food or drink items you will be asked to discard them.
- Photography and video recording are allowed during dress rehearsal ONLY. No photography or video recording is allowed during shows. A professional videographer will record each show and DVDs will be available for purchase.